Electronic Proof of Claim (ePOC)
- Does not require a login or password.
- Allows you to create, amend, and withdraw a Proof of Claim in any chapter.
- Allows you to file a Rule 3002 Supplement (Notice of Mortgage Payment Change, Notice of Postpetition Fees, Expenses, and Charges, or Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment).
- Produces the Official Bankruptcy Form B10 (Proof of Claim) and permits supporting documents to be attached.
- Electronically files the claim with the court and provides you with the assigned claim number and final claim form which may be printed or electronically saved.
File a Supplement to a Claim
File a Withdrawal of Claim