To receive a login and password to file documents in CM/ECF, complete the steps below:
Step 1 - Verify that you meet the requirements
- Do you have the ability to convert documents to PDF format?
- Do you have internet access? (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- Have you reviewed Administrative Procedures for Electronic Filing and Verification of Documents?
- If you are an attorney, have you been admitted to practice in the Eastern District of Washington?
Step 2 - Complete training
If you are interested in attending live CM/ECF training sessions, please contact the CM/ECF Training Coordinator or call (509) 458-5300. Sessions are available in Spokane and Yakima, and CLE credits are available for eligible attorneys.
For online training, choose a link below (Adobe Flash Player required).
|Claims Filer||Creditor Attorney||Debtor Attorney|
Step 3 - Register
- Please submit a completed registration form to the court at ECFRegistration@waeb.uscourts.gov. We do not need the original copy (you may fax or email your form), but forms must be signed using a conventional signature. We do not accept electronic signatures.
If you are an attorney, please use the AD60 - Attorney Registration Form found in our Local Forms. (Attorneys must be admitted to practice in the Eastern District of Washington prior to being registered as a filer in our sysem.)
If you are not an attorney (or you require only limited access), please use the AD60A - Limited Filer Registration Form found in our Local Forms.
- After the court receives your completed registration form, you will be issued a login and password by e-mail.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR PROCESSING REGISTRATION FORMS.
(NOTE: You may also want to register for a PACER account to gain access to case dockets and information.)