- Does not require a login or password.
- Allows you to create, amend, and withdraw a Proof of Claim in any chapter.
- Allows you to file a Rule 3002 Supplement (Notice of Mortgage Payment Change, Notice of Postpetition Fees, Expenses, and Charges, or Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment).
- Produces the Official Bankruptcy Form B10 (Proof of Claim) and permits supporting documents to be attached.
- Electronically files the claim with the court and provides you with the assigned claim number and final claim form which may be printed or electronically saved.
ATTORNEY AND LIMITED FILERS MUST LOGIN TO CM/ECF TO FILE/AMEND PROOFS OF CLAIM.
ONLY if you are unable to complete this claim electronically, click here to download and print Official Form B 410 Proof of Claim and form instructions. This printed form must be completed and mailed to our Spokane office for filing.